1. The nipples develop in the embryo even before the genitals, and both men and women.
2. Nipples and areola can be absolutely any color and size.
3. Nipples – strong erogenous zone. During stimulation of the nipples in the brain are activated the same areas, and during stimulation of the clitoris and the vagina. Touching one breast, you can even have an orgasm!
4. White bumps on the areola of the nipple are called Montgomery glands and they are completely safe. The liquid inside them is designed to lubricate the areola of the nipple, as well as those women who many of them start easier to breastfeed.
5. When training your nipples can hurt, so if you have this risk, apply cream or vaseline beforehand.
6. There are people with three or four extension nipples, some even take them for moles. This anomaly is more common in men than in women.
7. A couple of dark hairs on the areola is normal.
8. 10-20% of women nipples would be drawn in because their milk ducts a little shorter than usual, and they don’t give nipples to puff up.
9. Nipple piercing increases the risk of scarring, infection, mastitis, rejection of the jewelry.
10. Watch for changes in the shape of the nipples if they start to hurt or itch, go to mammologu.