The absence of strategy “Farma-2030” specific indicators connected including with the fact that the Ministry of industry and trade to sum up the results of realization of strategy “Pharma-2020”. This opinion was expressed by experts of the pharmaceutical industry at a joint meeting of the RF CCI Committee for entrepreneurship in healthcare and medical industry, the RSPP Commission for the health industry, the RSPP Commission on pharmaceutical and medical industry, which took place on 26 July.
Specific proposals for revision of the draft “strategy of development of pharmaceutical industry of the Russian Federation until 2030” was made by the Executive Director of the Association “Infarma” Vadim Kukava, CEO of the Association of Russian pharmaceutical manufacturers Viktor Dmitriev, Executive Director, Union of professional pharmaceutical organizations Liliya Titova, President of the National pharmaceutical chamber Alexander Apazov, Deputy Chairman of the RF CCI Committee for entrepreneurship in healthcare and medical industry Valery Coast.
The main shortcomings of the project, the speakers said:
– lack of the purpose of development, approval and implementation of the strategy. Developers proposed as a core objective of the strategy to determine whether patientorientated model of the national health system;
– the lack of necessary indicators and specific values that must be achieved as a result of the implementation of the strategy. For example, the draft refers to the need to increase exports. The experts noted that it is important to specify a particular export markets (e.g., CIS, USA, Latin America, the European Union) and to lay the indicators of growth in the share of domestic drugs on each of them;
– the lack of specific indicators in the project is connected including with the fact that the Ministry of industry and trade are not the results of the implementation of the strategy “Pharma-2020”;
– difficult to identify problems which are put before the industry and there have been no corresponding events;
– lack of provisions concerning the protection of intellectual property rights in the pharmaceutical industry;
– inadequate issues related to the regulation of advertising of pharmaceutical products;
– the lack of provisions aimed at the development of production of children’s drugs, drugs for treatment of oncological diseases;
– the absence section on the development of the radiopharmaceutical industry;
– not affected we are currently rolling out a system of marking medicines.
The Director of Department of development of pharmaceutical and medical industry of Ministry of industry and trade of Russia Alexey Alekhine commented on the comments made and offered to send them to the Ministry for further work.
The consolidated comments will be sent to the Ministry until August 4, 2018