We invite you to participate in the IX international conference and exhibition “REMADOR-2018. Innovative educational technologies in medicine” and the VII Congress of the Russian society of simulation education in medicine.
- The national medical Association.
- First MSMU n. a. I. M. Sechenov
- Association of medical societies on quality
- The Russian society of simulation education in medicine
With the support of
- The Ministry of health of the Russian Federation
- SESAM (the European society for simulation in medicine)
- AMEE (international Association for medical education)
- WSOS (Higher school of organization and management of health care)
Every year the conference is visited by 700 delegates from Russia and CIS countries, among them the leaders of public authorities in the field of health, rectors of medical schools and deans of medical schools, heads of professional societies and healthcare organizations, teaching staff of educational and research institutions.
- the development of continuing medical education
- accreditation of medical workers
- simulation technology in medicine
As in previous years, the conference’s main topics will be: development of continuing medical education, accreditation of medical professionals, simulation technology in medicine.
The controversy surrounding the system of continuous medical education for the last 5 years only become hotter. Adopted last year, the priority project “Provision of health care by qualified professionals” and the Concept of NMO, unfortunately, did not put an end to these discussions and at the conference we planned a series of meetings on this topic, with the participation of representatives of the Ministry of health, the National medical chamber, medical and pharmaceutical industry.
Over the past year, the Russian society of simulation education in medicine has done extensive work in the development and discussion of the passport stations for the primary specialized accreditation, the conference will wrap-up discussion of these materials. Without a doubt, we will discuss and experience of accreditation in 2018. First and foremost, we are interested in whether the affected accreditation for training programs in medical schools, gives accreditation to medical workers a sense of confidence in young professionals coming from College to the workplace.
This year the conference lectures and master classes by leading international experts in the field of medical education:
- Ronald harden, founder and General Secretary of AMEE, the author of OSCE
- Trevor Gibbs, development Director of the International Association for medical education (AMEE)
- David Grant, President of the European society for simulation in medicine (SESAM)
- Vsevolod Perelman, Director of the simulation center at the University of Toronto
The ESME course and workshops
In may of this year in Sechenovskiy University opened the Russian office AMEE (International Association for medical education) whose primary purpose is the integration of the Russian medical universities in the world educational community. On the eve of the conference, October 5-8 2018 AMEE will be organized for the 2nd course ESME – “the Key skills of a teacher of medicine,” October 10 – a series of workshops at the simulation centre “Mentor-Medicus” First MSMU n. a. I. M. Sechenov at the address: Moscow, Nakhimovsky prospect, d. 49.
Official opening of the conference
October 11, 2018 at 09.30 registration of participants 8.00.