These simple tricks will help to reduce your daily ration at least 500 calories, and if you try, and more:
1. Don’t leave food in sight. No baskets of cookies on the table, don’t forget to hide even the fruit in the fridge, to avoid temptation suddenly to eat.
2. Don’t eat in front of the computer. Love to watch the show over dinner? The bad news is this habit you eat a lot more food than you need for saturation really.
3. Do not eat from white plates. It is proven that when people are loading up for the rice or pasta in white plates, the servings compared to black plates is increased in average by 20%. Choose dish blue, black and green shades.
4. Eat in dim light. In bright light people usually eat more.
5. Eat in the cool. Not eating in a hot room, you eat less and at the same time the body expends more calories to keep warm.
6. Sleep. Lack of sleep engenders in you a ravenous appetite, which you can’t control.
7. Start the meal with a vegetable salad. So you saturate the body with beneficial fiber, and will leave less space in the stomach for harmful fatty foods.